From LongJump Support Wiki
- Design custom application solutions
- Set up Collaborative Development Configurations
- Manage Tenants and MSPs in a self-hosted environment, to support users in multiple tenancies.
- Use Service Provider Settings to specify global settings that apply to all tenants
- Manage Tenant Capabilities to specify settings for individual tenants
- Customize the user interface, support information and branding for tenants.
ISVs may also:
- Learn more: Installable Version
- MSPs are considered Tenants of an ISV
- ISVs provide Customer Support to their MSPs and Tenants
- Although MSPs are responsible for adding and managing their own tenants, ISVs can act as support agents for MSPs via Customer Support Login, and can provide support for cases escalated from MSP