From LongJump Support Wiki
The LongJump Platform enables Service Providers to design, develop and deploy web-based business applications that connect information, people and processes. With the Installable Version of the platform, ISVs can design a hosting environment that best serves the needs of their MSPs and Tenants.
The Installable Version is a premium feature, available to Service Providers.
- Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) use the LongJump Platform to design custom application solutions and support users in multiple tenancies in a self-hosted environment.
- ISVs can customize the user interface, support information and branding for tenants
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs) work with ISV Partners to design custom application solutions and support users in multiple tenancies.
- MSPs can customize the user interface, support information and branding for tenants
- MSPs partner with ISVs. ISVs manage the Installable Version hosting environment, while MSPs provide tenancies for customers in that environment.
- Tenants are a group of users who can log in as part of a single organizational entity. Tenants are offered application services under management of a Service Provider (either an ISV or through an intermediary MSP). Tenants can be individually configured with their own set of applications, objects, reports, and other elements while taking up residence within the overall hosted installation.
- Follow the instructions in the Platform Installation Guide to install the LongJump Platform
- See the Installation FAQs for server Configuration and Troubleshooting advice