Introduction to System Administration
From LongJump Support Wiki
This introduction provides an overview of key administration functions, as well as step-by-step tutorials for managing and customizing the platform.
- System Administrators: Users who have administrative rights in the platform.
Learn more: Available Permissions
- Team Managers, Developers, and Customizers: Users with the administrative rights needed to customize platform elements, using features accessed in the Settings area.
Training and Resources
Users who plan to administer the platform should sign up for the System Administration session.
- Learn more: Platform Training
Study Guide for System Administrators
Follow this study guide to gain deeper knowledge:
- Learn about Data Access Permissions
- Read about Related Information and Object Relationships
- Use the Settings to manage all aspects of the platform.