From LongJump Support Wiki
Log Activity is the process for recording the details of any completed communication, such as an email, phone call, meeting, fax, etc., with an Account, Prospect, or Contact regarding a marketing campaign or sales Opportunity.
Completed activities appear in the Activity History section of Related Information.
You can log an activity from several locations:
- From a View, using the Log Activity icon
- In the Record Details page for an Account, Prospect, Contact or Opportunity
- Under Record Information in a Record
- Under Related Information, Activity History
To Log an Activity:
- Navigate to the record of interest and open the details page for that record
- Click the [Log Activity] button
- Complete each of the fields in the Activity Details and Follow-up Activity sections, as required
- Click [Save]