From LongJump Support Wiki
Settings > Personal Setup > Security Question
When a user performs a Login for the first time, the user is asked to select a security question.
These security questions are available:
- In what city were you born?
- What is your first pet's name?
- What was your first teacher's name?
- Write my own question
Change Your Security Question
This security Question and Answer is associated with a user name. If a user forgets the password, this information is used to verify account ownership.
- Click Settings > Personal Setup > Security Question
- Enter password.
- Choose a Security Question; Optionally, write a personalized security question
- Enter the Security Answer
- Click [Save].
Users who forget the answer to the security question should contact the System Administrator.
Forgot My Password
If you forget your password:
- In the Login page, click Forgot my Password.
- Enter your Username
- Click [Submit]
An email is sent that contains a request to answer the Security Question you established when your account was created.
- When the email arrives, click the link to open the web page.
- Answer your Security Question to verify your identity
- When you provide the correct answer, a new temporary password is sent by email
- Use the temporary password to login.
You are asked to change your password.