From LongJump Support Wiki
A user is anyone who engages with the LongJump Platform. There are many kinds of users:
- ISV users - Who manage things for MSPs, tenants, and end users.
- Developers - Who build and package applications, typically for an ISV.
- MSP users - Who are manage things for tenants, and end users.
- End users - Who use applications running on the platform.
- Registered users - Who log in and have access to platform features, depending on their role
- Public users - Who can access specified pages without logging in
- Administrators - Who manage things so that other platform users can do their jobs.
- Service Provider Admins - ISV admins and MSP admins who manage tenants
- Installers - Install, monitor, and tune the platform
- System Admins - Manage users, roles, applications, and other features of a tenancy.
See Also: Admin Terminology